Raffles Night is back again this year! After our success in reviving Raffles Night last year, Raffles Night this year promises even better food, entertainment, and many more prizes to be won! Our theme for this year is Raffles Royale, to tie in with the recent Royal Wedding and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. So dress up like a true blue royal and come join us for a night of good food, entertainment and wonderful company!
Raffles Night 2012: Raffles Royale
Date: 10th March 2012
Venue: Millennium Gloucester, Kensington
Time: Reception starts at 6.45 pm
Price: £23 per head for table of 10*/ £25 per head for all other bookings
GOH: High Commissioner to the United Kingdom, Mr T Jasudasen
Register by 15th February 2012 to enjoy the *Table of 10 discount! Deadline for all other registrations: 20th February 2012
5 Reasons why you should NOT miss Raffles Royale
1) Your ticket is heavily subsidized: you are only paying less than half of the cost price!
2) Guaranteed good food and ambience in Millenium Gloucester, a 4-star hotel! Breathtaking glass conservatory booked for our exclusive use!
3) Everyone gets door gifts (including PRIMA taste packs and exclusive Raffles Merchandise) worth more than 5 pounds!
4) Awesome lucky draw prizes including shopping vouchers and huge PRIMA taste hampers!
5) Get a chance to meet our GOH, Mr T Jasudasen, the High Commissioner to the United Kingdom!
What are you waiting for? Do not miss out on this night of great food and fun and sign up now! Simply go to our RU website and fill up an online form! Here is the direct link:
Once you have registered, our Raffles Night team will contact you with further details and information.
Do also check out our Facebook event page at the following link for more information: http ://www . facebook . com/events/2 99654593420674/
Hope to see you at Raffles Royale on 10th March!